multi info, hiburan, pengetahuan, dan aneka informasi

Dragon Ball Z M.U.G.E.N Edition 2011



NOTE: Search for 'SLOW DOWNLOAD'Use WinRar to extract the game.

WATCH VIDEO:
I HAVEN'T MADE THOSE CHARACTERS AND STAGES. I ONLY MODIFIED SOME OF THEM AND GATHERED THEM ALL IN A SCREENPACK MADE BY DBZSUPAKID AND ME
This game is made by my friend Dbzsupakid & me. It has more characters then my previous DBAF game and less stages, but select menu is improved and the game looks much better, especially the stage selection. Now when you're choosing stage you have images of those stages instead of some font names. Characters are updated (english voices, palettes...). I've added english voice even for Gogeta SSJ4.
Special Thanks to my friend Dbzsupakid for a cool new Screen Pack and an awesome Stage Preview!


Read more: http://e992cheatwork.blogspot.com/2012/04/dragon-ball-z-mugen-edition-2011.html#ixzz1tmBCA7aj

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive