multi info, hiburan, pengetahuan, dan aneka informasi

3D Modding




3D Modding

naruto vs Tobi
When i choose Gombolori, not GTA–blablabla- name when i bought domain for this site; because i was realized it won’t suitable for my real hobbies and interest. I am a 3D games and modding fan. Not just a GTA fan. I like GTA very much, because modding reasons. The GTA games definetely easiest and have a lot of features to modify. Off course, i more prefer to choose better games, better features, better tools, and others things that got me interested in modifying some games.
I realized too; absolutely there are no best games for modding. All depend what you need and the capabilities of the game itself to be modified. GTA San Andreas already enough for me, if i just want to see a 3D character or model quickly in 3D world. But, if i want better graphics or quality, or want to see a 3D character doing some special action, i will choose GTA 4, Skyrim or other games that suitable for that purposes.

naruto vs Tobi
Unfinished Naruto vs Unfinished Tobi Skyrim
I began modding Skyrim, for example, to see Naruto doing some action that not possible or difficult in Naruto game itself or GTA San Andreas; like ridding various animals, doing several jutsus (magic/spells) etc. Off course, i will choose GTA San Andreas if i want to see Naruto ridding a bicycle (or pedicab/becak) that won’t possible correctly in GTA 4 or Skyrim.
There other alternatives using games engines, like Torque, Unity3D, CryEngine 3, NeoAxis and other engine that can be accessed for modding. I already did. But this is different things. It’s personal and can’t be shared because need licenses. I prefer to sell my game too, instead to share freely :D .
Because games have different features, and 3D models possible to put in any moddable games, the site won’t be limited to just GTA modding anymore. I made 3dmod sub domain for these purposes. I know, most of them still GTA San Andreas mods; because it’s easiest but it’s possible i will put GTA 4 mods, Skyrim, or just 3D models later if needed and i able to doing that. I will use the main site to write general articles like this. Except, i change my mind.
I will write other mods that created by other modder that i used too in that site. Not only my mods. Since, it won’t be possible or really difficult to one person to doing something, like modding, by himself/herself alone. Link to original sources always my priority especially for modders work, just like my mods always my priority to put at the first places; eventhough it’s more worse and already did by others modders maybe.  :D



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive